Why become a member? ×

FLEABASS WITH EMG UPGRADE SOLD

TheFear

Ive decided to move on my Fleabass, its about 2 months old, with a EMG 35HZ pick up, much better than the standard cr** , ive removed the scratchplate but if you prefer easy to replace, new fender strings and cts pots, just having a clearout of stuff not being used, including Trace elliot head, and Marshall MB4210 combo, SOLD prefer collection but will post at buyers expense.

Edited by TheFear

[quote name='TheFear' post='1176866' date='Mar 26 2011, 07:57 AM']Ive decided to move on my Fleabass, its about 2 months old, with a EMG 35HZ pick up, much better than the standard cr** , ive removed the scratchplate but if you prefer easy to replace, new fender strings and cts pots, just having a clearout of stuff not being used, including Trace elliot head, and Marshall MB4210 combo, £120 prefer collection but will post at buyers expense.[/quote]
hi,
am intrested in buying your fleabass,do you still have the scratchplate?what would be good for you for collection?
roo

[quote name='rupert drake' post='1179970' date='Mar 28 2011, 08:27 PM']hi,
am intrested in buying your fleabass,do you still have the scratchplate?what would be good for you for collection?
roo[/quote]
I would prefer collection, but can be persuaded to post, original scratch plate is here and will be sold with the bass

[quote name='TheFear' post='1180070' date='Mar 28 2011, 09:19 PM']I would prefer collection, but can be persuaded to post, original scratch plate is here and will be sold with the bass[/quote]
would like to buy it,have just looked up distances and leicester is over a 2 hour drive from where i am near reading in berkshire.so would really appreciate it if it could be sent.have you any idea how much this would be and how would be the best way to pay you

[quote name='rupert drake' post='1180127' date='Mar 28 2011, 09:52 PM']would like to buy it,have just looked up distances and leicester is over a 2 hour drive from where i am near reading in berkshire.so would really appreciate it if it could be sent.have you any idea how much this would be and how would be the best way to pay you[/quote]
pm sent

Tried to sell mine for 225 quid recently ha ha....obviously a bit on the steep side I guess. 120 is a good price though, I still use my Fleabass for gigs and rehearsals, sounds great, plays great and always draws a crowd in the pub.

[quote name='Rayman' post='1180183' date='Mar 28 2011, 10:22 PM']Tried to sell mine for 225 quid recently ha ha....obviously a bit on the steep side I guess. 120 is a good price though, I still use my Fleabass for gigs and rehearsals, sounds great, plays great and always draws a crowd in the pub.[/quote]
love the neck on them sounds awesome with the emg, i cant fault them. It just doesnt get used and i need the money to purchase some wheels