Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT GP12SMX HEAD ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT

TheFear

Here is my Trace Elliot GP12SMX head which has a vast array of sounds & all the power most players will ever need! In really good condition - only a few light scratches on the casing where it was in a rack - with everything working as it should & the only reason im selling is it doesn’t get used as when im practicing I play through my computer

spec as follows:-

Active & passive input selector

280w rms / 580w peak

Input Gain with increase,OK & overload led's to match precisely your instruments output to the input stage of the amp

Input Blend control to vary between solid state & valve sounds - yes actually has a valve in it

Switchable 12 Band Graphic Equaliser with level control to fine tune your sound

Pre shape selector switch to instantly change the tone

The highly aclaimed Trace Elliot - extremely versatile Dual Band Compressor - one of the first & few which actually works

EQ Balance control which ALL amps should have - to instantly increase/decrease the amount of bass/treble you require according to the type of venue you are playing

Master Volume, Effects Level control & the really handy mute switch for silent tuning & switching the amp on & off

Trade mark Trace Elliot green backlighting - which looks fab on a darkened stage

The rear panel has on/off switch, two 8 ohm speaker outputs, Effects send & return with switchable Full Range or High Pass facilty, Tuner output - which can also be used to link to another amp, Balanced D.I. output & a Footswitch input.

Lot's of bang for your bucks!!
£200 ono
got more pics if required

Edited by TheFear

[quote name='TheFear' post='1179301' date='Mar 28 2011, 11:41 AM']all the knobs light up[/quote]

Oh right! On my old mk IV AH250 there was a separate UV tube, but it was in front of the panel. So this one is backlit then? Cool!