Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Marshall MBA rig

NickH

Hey folks, just got myself an absolute bargain of a GK amp from ebay, so it's time to sell my trusty Marshall MBA rig.

There's a MB4210 2x10 combo I bought new, and a MBC115 15" extension cab I bought second-hand from a fellow BCer
Included is a kettle lead, footswitch, and speakon lead. Don't think I've got the manual but it's not a rocket science amp and sure you can get it from Marshall's website :)
[url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range.asp?productCode=MBC%20Cabinets"]http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range....=MBC%20Cabinets[/url]

The 4210 combo is in really great condition, just a couple of scuffs but otherwise fantastic. The 1x15 is a little more road-scarred but nothing major. I'll email pics to anyone interested.

This rig is LOUD and really punchy :) The combo by itself is plenty for pubs and smaller clubs. Having the full stack on stage DOES make you look like the boss though :lol:
Anyone who can get to Southampton is welcome to come have a cuppa and try it out.
It's not a small or light setup so postage might be considerable. Probably best to come get it in person.

£250 for the lot please! I'll leave this up a week before putting on ebay - space in my house is now very limited. Would love a BCer to take it as it's a great setup that's served me really well.
07919 100666 or PM any questions
Nick

Edited by NickH

Just out of sheer GK interest. What did you get on eBay? :)

[quote name='NickH' post='1177988' date='Mar 27 2011, 10:04 AM']Hey folks, just got myself an absolute bargain of a GK amp from ebay, so it's time to sell my trusty Marshall MBA rig.

There's a MB4210 2x10 combo I bought new, and a MBC115 15" extension cab I bought second-hand from a fellow BCer
Included is a kettle lead, footswitch, and speakon lead. Don't think I've got the manual but it's not a rocket science amp and sure you can get it from Marshall's website :)
[url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range.asp?productCode=MBC%20Cabinets"]http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range....=MBC%20Cabinets[/url]

The 4210 combo is in really great condition, just a couple of scuffs but otherwise fantastic. The 1x15 is a little more road-scarred but nothing major. I'll email pics to anyone interested.

This rig is LOUD and really punchy :lol: The combo by itself is plenty for pubs and smaller clubs. Having the full stack on stage DOES make you like like the boss though :D
Anyone who can get to Southampton is welcome to come have a cuppa and try it out.
It's not a small or light setup so postage might be considerable. Probably best to come get it in person.

£250 for the lot please! I'll leave this up a week before putting on ebay - space in my house is now very limited. Would love a BCer to take it as it's a great setup that's served me really well.
07919 100666 or PM any questions
Nick[/quote]

I got a GK Fusion 550 head, and RBX 410 and 115 cabs :) Picking them up Monday night.
I'll see how they all sound together, but normally I've always gone for 10" setups (the Marshall was just too good an offer to pass up at the time) so I might sell on the GK 15" to fund another 4x10 or a 2x10.

Good call. Ive got a GK 2001rb with 2 x 4x10s so i know exactly the sound you're after. You will love the Fusion.

Someone is getting a bargain with your Marshall setup. Also i think its just MB, not MBA!?

[quote name='NickH' post='1178331' date='Mar 27 2011, 02:49 PM']I got a GK Fusion 550 head, and RBX 410 and 115 cabs :) Picking them up Monday night.
I'll see how they all sound together, but normally I've always gone for 10" setups (the Marshall was just too good an offer to pass up at the time) so I might sell on the GK 15" to fund another 4x10 or a 2x10.[/quote]