Why become a member? ×

The Members plus the Jetsonics

Low End Bee

Friday April 1st from 7.30pm St Paul's Brentford, TW8 0PN.

The original Sound of the Suburbs. The Members featuring the Damned legend Rat Scabies on drums will be going on second after the mighty Jetsonics. We'll be playing all our hits. We're on stage at a military 19:55hours. Entry £12. Edited by Low End Bee

Quite looking forward to this one. Nice to be the support and not be the one's worrying about the numbers.
It's been ages since we did just a 45 minute set and we're only playing the newest stuff written.
Our start time is being pushed a bit later too which is all good.

Sadly, I can't make it tonight mate, my lady's flying back from working in Scandinavia and it wouldn't feel right to go out and have some fun on my own, had she been at home we'd have both come, she being a bit of a punk in her youth. I hope you have a cracking gig, it should be ace!

All the best for it.

+1 Was hoping to make it, to see the mighty Jetsonics and also to meet your mate JC (to pester him about accordion-ness). However Mrs C has made other plans which I cannot get out of and its "Mother's Day weekend" (hmmmmm) so I do what I'm told and do not argue

Break a leg matey and hope its a cracker

Thanks chaps. It was an epic night. We did a great 100 mph show and got some tremendous feedback. I can't remember a support slot ever going so well!
As for the main event. I forgot what a jaw dropping drummer Ratty is! Great set. A lot of middle aged punks reliving 1977 beer everywhere and pogoing. Sound of the Suburbs was thrilling chaos.