Why become a member? ×

Fender Tony Franklin USA Precision Bass, Artist model**SOLD**

phsycoandy

2007 Fender USA Precision Tony Franklin Signature Bass from the Fender Artist series.

Great sounding and versatile Precision, with the factory fitted additional Jazz pickup and 3 way selector switch. Pretty much unmarked bass with just a tad of buckle rash, glorious maple neck and high gloss finish.

Comes with Hiscox case pictured[s] £850[/s] now £800 plus £10 to ship. These are £1700 or thereabouts new.

GAS has struck me down!

Edited by phsycoandy

The fretless version of this (which, like virtually every other Fender, I have owned at one point :) ) is a really good quality bass (feels Custom Shop) and I have no doubt this fretted version is too. Good luck with the sale

[quote name='Clarky' post='1181056' date='Mar 29 2011, 05:31 PM']The fretless version of this (which, like virtually every other Fender, I have owned at one point :) ) is a really good quality bass (feels Custom Shop) and I have no doubt this fretted version is too. Good luck with the sale[/quote]
Fab build quality as mentioned and a great rare bass to boot bump.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1181056' date='Mar 29 2011, 05:31 PM']The fretless version of this (which, like virtually every other Fender, I have owned at one point :) ) is a really good quality bass (feels Custom Shop) and I have no doubt this fretted version is too. Good luck with the sale[/quote]
+1

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1183460' date='Mar 31 2011, 03:43 PM']KingBass!

I know :)[/quote]

Nowt wrong with that. I loved the idea of the KB, owned a prototype briefly too, but just couldn't get on with the ergonomics.

Shame I can't tempt you with my Veillette :)

[quote name='walbassist' post='1183462' date='Mar 31 2011, 03:45 PM']Nowt wrong with that. I loved the idea of the KB, owned a prototype briefly too, but just couldn't get on with the ergonomics.

Shame I can't tempt you with my Veillette :)[/quote]

Sadly it has too many strings but would consider other trades especially graphite kinds! try me!

Edited by phsycoandy