Why become a member? ×

Pedals and Power Supply for sale!

BigBassBob

Hi guys, having a clear-out to make room (and funds) for a new bass.

Up for sale we have:

Tone Factor Eeyore

This is a true-bypass box with two loops. However, only one loop can be engaged at a time. The switch to the left changes the loop the corresponding LED lights up while the switch on the right is for bypassing the pedal. It has a rather nice sparkly-blue finish which the photo above doesn't do justice to. I also added the KAPOW sticker, but I'm sure this can be easily removed with some lighter fluid and patience. Good condition overall with velcro on the bottom.

[b]SOLD![/b]

Boomstick Bottom Feeder (re-branded Tone Factor 442 Red)

I'm sure you guys know what this pedal's all about - Tone Factor 442 tweeked for bass, based on the DOD 440 circuit. It's a very subtle envelope filter that tends to sit nicely in the mix without being overbearing. This particular pedal had a custom paint job (sparkly purple). Unfortunately, the finish turns out looking more blue when photographed. It's in mint condition save for velcro on the bottom.

[b]SOLD![/b]

T-Rex Fuel Tank

I used this as my main source of power on my board for years before I downsized. Eight 9V DC outputs, one 12V DC output (works BRILLIANTLY for powering an Analogman Clone Chorus) and one 12V AC output. You can also switch the input voltage between 230V and 115V. Full specs and the like can be seen [url="http://t-rex-effects.com/Default.aspx?ID=2&ProductID=PROD7&VariantID"]here[/url]. It has velcro on the bottom so it's ready to go on a board.

As far as I'm aware, I still have all of the power cables that came with it so obviously I'll supply these as well.

[b]WITHDRAWN![/b]

Cheers,
Bob.

P.S:

I also have a PT 2 for sale (with hardcase) [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=129548"]here[/url].

Edited by BigBassBob

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BigBassBob' post='1183394' date='Mar 31 2011, 02:58 PM']Time for a cheeky bump and a quick update:

The prices above aren't set in stone so if you see something you like feel free to PM an offer :)

Cheers,
Bob.[/quote]
Pm incoming again

Sorry about this, but the offer for the t-rex made to you on my behalf by teamcoy is retracted. i thought it has isolated outputs in the dc9v section and it doesnt. thats the t-rex junior. apologies.