Why become a member? ×

Sold!!! Ibanez LU20 pedal tuner - £35 delivered

JimBobTTD

Official blurb:

[quote]Ibanez LU20 Digital Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Yes, people have been asking for one for some time. And yes, it took Ibanez some time to come out with their first pedal tuner. They think youll find it was worth the wait. Ibanezs first stompbox format tuner with true bypass switching will floor youand get you in tune in no time flat. Tuner out and dry out Fully chromatic Durable and roadworthy Flat and Calibration buttons.[/quote]

Truth:

Excellent tuner pedal with true bypass. It has two outputs - one which mutes your signal when the tuner is on, the other which doesn't. Genuine true bypass - I tested it without a battery.

Tunes down to B, but freaked out when I tried to tune lower than that. Combined with the fact that I wanted one which was vertical rather than horizontal, this is why I am selling it.

Battery included!

Box included!

Not a scratch on it!

Retails at £50 from Nevada. Best price I have seen in the UK is £40 excluding postage. Get a STONKING BARGAIN here!!!

Link to manual [url="http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/manual/tuner/LU20.pdf"]here[/url].

Stock picture:

I can provide actual pics if required.

[size=4][b]This will be posted (assuming someone buys it) after 15th April from the UK.[/b][/size]

Added 9/6/11 - sold locally. Thanks for your interest!

Edited by JimBobTTD