Why become a member? ×

For Sale Warwick Cabs Flightcased

For Sale My Warwick Stack. WCA 115 Pro . Got it as part of an endorsement deal 2 years ago and have never gigged it, it has only been played once in rehersal and is in mint (new condition). Together with WCA 211 pro. 2x10" with hf horn with attenuator. I have owned this cab for 7 years and gigged it regularly. It is in good condition and a great accompaniment to the 115 as well as being a great rehearsal cab . As you can see from pics both cabs are flightcased in a flightcase warehouse case which cost me £380.00 plus VAT 5 years ago. I am looking for £600.00 for the lot but am happy to split. £250.00 for the 115 £200.00 for the 211 and £150.00 for the flightcase.The 211 is made in Germany before they produced them in China and is a much much better cab than the newer version.
Its best to pick up due to size from postcode PE134PJ but I am happy to post it for the cost of p and p or meet up halfway for the diesel cost.
the reason for sale is down to the fact that I have a 411 and play in a band that DI's so they are surplus to requirements plus as I get older the more difficult I find it to lug around. I will be sad to see them go as the sound is awesome.
Tel Ian 01945 870021 mobile 07962 037555