Why become a member? ×

Mesaboogie m2000 bass amp for sale

LowB

HI Bassists

I have a Mesaboogie Basis M2000 rackmount bass amp for sale.

Has just been serviced as had not been used for a while, all in good working order, includes foot switch panel.

The amp is in used condition and has some damage to one of the graphic eq slider arms (still operational tho) on the front panel.

It is just about the most awesome head ever built and has TONS of features along with 600 watts.

This one is a US voltage (i got it in the US years ago) so comes with a custom built heavy duty voltage transformer for UK use.

It is rackmounted in an SKB flight case along with a built in Korg rack tuner.

These heads were nearly £2000 new!

I am asking £500, needs to go to a good home where it will get some use, i am not really playing bass anymore.

I am in North London

Will post some pictures asap.

Also have an Musicman Stingray 5 for sale £900, see bass section.

Edited by LowB

:) [quote name='LowB' post='1193535' date='Apr 9 2011, 08:45 AM']HI Bassists

I have a Mesaboogie Basis M2000 rackmount bass amp for sale.

Has just been serviced as had not been used for a while, all in good working order, includes foot switch panel.

The amp is in used condition and has some damage to one of the graphic eq slider arms (still operational tho) on the front panel.

It is just about the most awesome head ever built and has TONS of features along with 600 watts.

This one is a US voltage (i got it in the US years ago) so comes with a custom built heavy duty voltage transformer for UK use.

It is rackmounted in an SKB flight case along with a built in Korg rack tuner.

These heads were nearly £2000 new!

I am asking £500, needs to go to a good home where it will get some use, i am not really playing bass anymore.

I am in North London

Will post some pictures asap.

Also have an Musicman Stingray 5 for sale £900, see bass section.[/quote]