Why become a member? ×

** WITHDRAWN** MARKBASS STD102HF 8 ohm - £350.00

I bought this back in November from Kev (OpticalEye) full of great ideas of using it "on smaller gigs" to give my back a rest but the fact is despite the additional hassle, I love my 8 x 10 fridge or the Bergie NV610 more so this cab has only been used at rehearsals.

That said, it is superb! For a little cab, the bottom end is superb (which I guess is helped by the top and bottom ports which I have noticed is not on the newer models) and delivers excellent chest thumping low end. The variable tweeter is great too.

400w with very efficient Neo drivers and I am sure, quite capable of handling high volume gigs on it's own.

MarkBass website has the weight of the newer single port model as 43.2 lbs / 19.6 kg so I guess this model is fractionally more. Still a fairly easy one hand lift though!

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=31"]MarkBass website details for STD102HF[/url]

Been very well looked after and in very good condition. Pic below (courtesy of Kev)

Ideally I'd like what I paid for it back so £350.00 collected or buyer arranges/covers courier. I could meet up within say a 30 mile radius of Gatwick but would need to discuss.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Gary Williams