Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Markbass F1

chris_b

*** SOLD ***

My very recently purchased Markbass F1 is now for sale.

This is rated at 300 watts at 8 ohm, 500 watts at 4 ohm, weighs 4.6lbs and comes with a mains lead. It is 6 months old and in perfect condition (10/10). These amps go very loud and are renowned for their fast, clear punchy tone. They easily do fat bass through punchy mids to sizzling highs. I have used this amp with my Bergantino 10" and 12" cabs and it excelled with all of them. I haven't pushed this amp at all.

There are no marks on the amp. All my gear lives in my smoke free back room and this amp has always travelled to gigs in a leather PC case (not included in sale) in my car. I've always wanted to try an F1 but now I've compared them on gigs I've finally decided that my TC suits my requirements so the F1 has to go. There's really no point in just storing it and I could do with the cash to fund another purchase, so if anyone wants to hear this amp PM me and we can work something out. I would prefer to deliver, within 30 miles of Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, or further if you're on the way to somewhere I want to go, but I have packaging and can post if needed.

No trades thank you, the amp is for sale only. I'm looking for £420.

Edited by chris_b