Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic 70's Jazz Bass FS

bassix

Here we have for sale my lovely 2008 MIM Classic Series 70's Jazz. I've had this for about 8 months and bought it off bassface2k10, and have included a link to that advert:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=100148&hl=bassface2k10"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...hl=bassface2k10[/url]

The bass is in lovely condition as pictures show in the link with the only visible damage a small nick on the headstock which I will get a picture uploaded of. It has had a few modifications and comes with Seymour Duncan SJB3 Jazz Pickups, a Gotoh 201 bridge, a tortoiseshell pickguard, the fender strap and now Schaller strap locks too. This will also include the original pickups, bridge, fender deluxe case and black pickguard.

Given I've added the straplocks i'm looking for what I originally paid for the bass which is £450. I will consider shipping this out at the buyer's expense and happy for anyone to come round and have a try before they buy.

Only reason for selling is that it has become rather redundant since my P Bass arrived. Its a little bit sad to see this bass go as it plays so well and I always considered this a keeper but such is the life of a bass!

Any further questions let me know.[b][/b]

Cheers,
Liam

[color="#FF0000"][size=7]NOW SOLD.[/size][/color]

Edited by bassix

Have a bump Liam

FYI when i purchased this from the shop I had a choice of 2 basses, a Fender jazz Standard USA and this one, this one wiped the floor with the USA one, this bass plays like a dream, only sold it to fund my Sandberg.

whoever buys this will be a very happy bunny.

Bump.

I don't need to mention that if any of the parts aren't to anyone's taste then you can always sells them on as the original bridge, strap screws and Pickups are included in this. A pair of the same Seymour Duncan pickups recently went on here for £62.50 so provided someone else is interested that basically makes it £380 for this quality bit of kit! :)

[quote name='tom1946' post='1214491' date='Apr 29 2011, 06:54 AM']Now if you hadn't been an Arsenal supporter........ :)

bump, these are really understated basses.[/quote]

Leave off, we won yesterday!

Bit of a price drop- looking for £400 to get this shifted.

Liam