Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: My project strat - Please buy it! Only £75 - Cheapness!

Hi all,

Decided I need to clear some room and make a few quid back (did someone say it's my wife's birthday...eep!)

This is a project strat that I've turned from boring ol' Westfield into a lovely little gee-tar.

It's had some fret work by TJC Guitars, so that action is lower than a very low thing.

It's also had some Ironstone Platinum Strat pickups fitted to it which sound bloody incredible!

It's had the headstock transfer removed and a 'Gun oil' finish applied, but if I was being picky it does need sanding down or flatting, I got bored waiting! I also replaced the machineheads with some ones I had lying around as they felt better.

It's a cracker, and I only want £75 for it! Come and collect it or I can post at your cost and risk.

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

Condition, as you can see is generally pretty good but it has been played and loved and does have some dents, dings, nicks etc - if you're thinking this is a PRS-style piece of furniture or considering it as an investment to supplement your portfolio of stocks and shares, then I would suggest perhaps giving it a miss! That said, if you're looking for a fun little guitar that sounds and plays waaaaay better than it deserves to, then you're on the right track!