Why become a member? ×

Tech Soundsystems 2x12 SOLD

warwickhunt

This was originally a 2x12 Tech combo with the head section removed (still has the built in space to put a 2U amp or rack effects), the 2nd 12" driver is on an angled baffle board as per the Schroeder cabs (iirc Tech predates the Schroeder). 300w with variable tweeter attenuator which gives different sounds as per the companies newer range (Tecamp... yes same company). Drivers are the original line and aren't showing any signs of being stressed. The cab fur is a bit ratty and there's one cigarette burn (which dates this cab back to before the smoking ban ) and I'm about to get the hot glue gun out and stick back down some of the covering that is starting to lift inside the rack space. It has an extendable speaker lead which is presently fitted with a Speak-on and this can extend to about .5m or more if you sit your amp on the top.

I've been using the cab as a rehearsal cab but as I've just bought back my old H&K BC210 cab for that purpose, this is redundant.

Dimensions; 54x40x48 Weight 27kg

£195 (+delivery) ono

Edited by warwickhunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='1333152' date='Aug 9 2011, 07:18 AM']Custom b+c drivers, I hear people who know their drivers will know what that means. It's my old cab, if i had space I would love it back, sounds amazing with a p bass or fretless[/quote]
Cheers Luke, I forgot I had put this up; it saves me making a new thread! :)

[s]On reflection I'm pulling the idea of courier as it'd be a pain to pack added to which I'd be stuck in the house waiting for a courier. However, anyone who can collect from the NE can have it for £175.[/s]

Now sold!

Edited by warwickhunt