Why become a member? ×

SOLD Rickenbacker copy for sale £180

darren

I'm selling my retrovibe rv4 bass guitar. The bass was purchsed from www.probass.co.uk around one month ago. The colour is natural. This bass is obviously in good condition as it is practically brand new. There are a few scratches on the bridge but apart from that the bass looks and plays perfect. I'm selling the bass as I can't get used to the slightly shorter and more shallow neck as compared to my fender precision. You will be impressed with how this bass sounds. Sensible offers considered. Local pickup prefered (Manchester area). Thanks Darren

Edited by darren

[quote name='darren' post='1206752' date='Apr 21 2011, 09:19 AM']I'm selling my retrovibe rv4 bass guitar. The bass was purchsed from www.probass.co.uk around one month ago. The colour is natural. This bass is obviously in good condition as it is practically brand new. There are a few scratches on the bridge but apart from that the bass looks and plays perfect. I'm selling the bass as I can't get used to the slightly shorter and more shallow neck as compared to my fender precision. You will be impressed with how this bass sounds. Sensible offers considered. Local pickup prefered (Manchester area). Thanks Darren[/quote]
Hi Darren - house rules are that you must state a price for an item - no offers.

Pics would be very useful, and it is perfectly acceptable on BassChat to refer to a bass such as yours as a [b]RICKENBACKER COPY[/b]. :)

If it was a red one I'd probably have to buy it.

Jon.

Hi Jon,
Sorry for the breach of house rules! Shame you don't prefer the natural. For a quick sale i would take no less than £200. Brand new ones are £280. I've added some pictures taken with my mobile phone and a representative bass can be seen at www.probass.co.uk. The chap who sells them also has an audio link on his website so you can hear the range of tones these basses produce. Once again local pickup preferred. Cheers, Darren

[quote name='karlfer' post='1213454' date='Apr 28 2011, 06:53 AM']Hi Darren, try doing a member search for Rickironwitch, know he was looking for a Rick copy, and he lives in Liverpool, so very close.
Good luck,
Karl.[/quote]
Hi Karl, thanks for the information. Very kind! Darren