Why become a member? ×

where to find a acoustic image bass combo?

billy

Hello everybody,
I'm living in Spain and I'll like to buy a Acoustic Image bass combo, but here doesn't exist any shop that sales such an amplifier.. the only solution for me it will be to buy it via internet in the U.S....
I'll prefer to take a plane and buy it in london...does somebody know any shop in London where I can try and buy such a thing?
thank you a lot in advance and all the best to everybody from the atlantic coast of Spain.
Billy.

[quote name='billy' post='1208769' date='Apr 22 2011, 11:24 PM']Hello everybody,
I'm living in Spain and I'll like to buy a Acoustic Image bass combo, but here doesn't exist any shop that sales such an amplifier.. the only solution for me it will be to buy it via internet in the U.S....
I'll prefer to take a plane and buy it in london...does somebody know any shop in London where I can try and buy such a thing?
thank you a lot in advance and all the best to everybody from the atlantic coast of Spain.
Billy.[/quote]
If you look in the Double Bass FS section you will find an AI Combo and cab for a combined £400 - even with post to Spain that would still be very cheap compared to buying new from US

Here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=132937"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=132937[/url]

Edited by Clarky