Why become a member? ×

GAS

northstreet

Just looked up from the laptop. In the corner of the living room lives my beloved Geddy Lee Jazz and a v nice SX acoustic bass. Upstairs there's an Ibanez GSR and a nicely modded P bass copy. Then there's my Crate practice amp and a Hartke LH500 and a pair of VX115s in the garage, plus a bag with a DI box and a couple of effects pedals. And I'm still looking through the For Sale ads! Is there any cure?

[quote name='northstreet' post='1214257' date='Apr 28 2011, 09:54 PM']Just looked up from the laptop. In the corner of the living room lives my beloved Geddy Lee Jazz and a v nice SX acoustic bass. Upstairs there's an Ibanez GSR and a nicely modded P bass copy. Then there's my Crate practice amp and a Hartke LH500 and a pair of VX115s in the garage, plus a bag with a DI box and a couple of effects pedals. And I'm still looking through the For Sale ads! Is there any cure?[/quote]
not without chopping off your fingers.

[quote name='northstreet' post='1214257' date='Apr 28 2011, 09:54 PM']Just looked up from the laptop. In the corner of the living room lives my beloved Geddy Lee Jazz and a v nice SX acoustic bass. Upstairs there's an Ibanez GSR and a nicely modded P bass copy. Then there's my Crate practice amp and a Hartke LH500 and a pair of VX115s in the garage, plus a bag with a DI box and a couple of effects pedals. [b][/b]And I'm still looking through the For Sale ads! Is there any cure?[b][/b][/quote]

Er, in a word. No.

I'm just about to spend a small fortune buying 2 basses. But then again I'm selling another one to try and offset the madness, sorry, cost.

[quote name='northstreet' post='1214257' date='Apr 28 2011, 10:54 PM']Just looked up from the laptop. In the corner of the living room lives my beloved Geddy Lee Jazz and a v nice SX acoustic bass. Upstairs there's an Ibanez GSR and a nicely modded P bass copy. Then there's my Crate practice amp and a Hartke LH500 and a pair of VX115s in the garage, plus a bag with a DI box and a couple of effects pedals. And I'm still looking through the For Sale ads! Is there any cure?[/quote]
Nothing you can do about it,
it's too strong to be denied.
Nothing you can do about it,
relax enjoy the ride.
:)