Why become a member? ×

Line6 LD150 - As New Condition - £200

Hi Guys!

As you can see, I'm selling my [b]Line 6 LD150 Bass Combo[/b] which I've had from new and has served me well, never going wrong! It's in [b]"as new"[/b] condition with the only marks being on the bottom of the amp (where no one can see anyway!) on the material.

This amp has a great sound and really allowed me to find a tone that suited my playing and style of music. This is down to it's brilliant digital modelling of amps ranging from Eden to Ampeg and even a bass synth (which I have to say is the best bass synth I've ever heard!). The speaker in the combo has great low end and warmth with just enough highs to put you in the mix. The built in compressor is a life saver for me as it adds punch and attack which really makes you stand out when you want to. I've never had to turn the volume up louder than about half way! The tilt back function and built in tuner are also very useful! All in all a great amp if you're starting out and need an easy to use, compact but loud amp.

If you want some more information about the amp here is a link to Line 6's website about it: [url="http://line6.com/lowdownld150"]http://line6.com/lowdownld150[/url]

The current price for these is around £330-340 from reputable dealers. So I'm selling mine for [b]£200[/b] as it is in brilliant condition and still sounds as great as it did when I bought it!

The item is too big (and heavy) to post and I wouldn't want to send it without the necessary insurance to cover it if it got dropped, so I'm putting this down as [b]collection only[/b] (or possibly delivery if you live near me). I live in [b]Norwich[/b].[b] Money on collection [/b](or delivery) would probably be best.

Here are some photos:

Thanks for taking a look!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...