Why become a member? ×

Hello from London

Kevin Glasgow

Hi there,

I've actually been a member of this forum for a few years but up until now I have been too shy to do any posting :)

I figure I should start by introducing myself, so here's a bit of info about me:-

My name is Kevin Glasgow. I started playing guitar when I was 14 then took up bass when I was 16.
I've played lots of different types of music over the years (Irish/Scottish trad, indie rock, punk, metal, pop, funk, etc) but nowadays I mostly play jazz and fusion.
I've been living London for the last three years. I play with a number of different bands/projects and I also do quite a bit of freelance work.
I also teach bass at the Academy of Music and Sound in Swindon.

My gear:-

Yamaha TRB6
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0
Genz Benz STL 12T
Genz Benz STL 10T

Please check out my website [url="http://www.kevinglasgow.co.uk"]www.kevinglasgow.co.uk[/url]

Cheers, Kev

Good to see you posting here Kevin. I met you years ago at a jazz session in Edinburgh, no you won't remember :) Saw you playing with Leah Gough-Cooper last summer at the Sunday Grassmarket gigs. I was just getting into it when the heavens opened. What I heard was great. Always liked your playing.

Graham

[quote name='BassBus' post='1220985' date='May 5 2011, 01:16 PM']Good to see you posting here Kevin. I met you years ago at a jazz session in Edinburgh, no you won't remember :) Saw you playing with Leah Gough-Cooper last summer at the Sunday Grassmarket gigs. I was just getting into it when the heavens opened. What I heard was great. Always liked your playing.

Graham[/quote]

Hi Graham,

Nice to meet you on here. I'm glad you enjoyed the gig at the grassmarket, it was a really fun gig, shame about the weather though!

k

• 3 weeks later...