Why become a member? ×

1x10 cab - SOLD

Having a clear out and this is surplus to requirements.
It's a compact 1x10 cab made by a BCer. I bought it a while ago for home practice use and the occaisional quiet jam and it's done fine. I'm using my little EA cab for that now so it's not getting used.

However, when it arrived it didn't work. I found out that the crossover (there's an adjustable tweeter btw) had become damaged and took it out, wiring the driver directly to a Speakon connector on a wooden backplate. A bit of a rush job but it's functional and very easy to replace.
The original crossover and backplate will be included if anyone has the ability to fix it.

So it's a little compact cab (think EBS 1x10 dimensions/looks - but a bit more homemade) which sounds decent for not much money. Although it's rated at 220w @ 4ohms i wouldn't compare it to a typical 200w+ cab, it craps out if you stick too much through it so don't expect a Barefaced Midget for £35!
It does, however, produce adequate volume for playing along to CDs and acoustic guitars, electrics too if the volume isn't cranked up. That's what i used it for and it did fine, made a nice little partner to my Superfly.

SOLD Cheers Derren!

Cheers!
Steve

Edited by lemmywinks