Why become a member? ×

overwater affinity jazz bass 5

greyparrot

very pleased with this bass, got one from digital village, great price. Was very hard to find 5er one in stock, but needed to get it as i sold mine, and after trying the 4 string version, i really wanted one. To be honest the quality ad sound is high and you dont feel like your holding or playing a cheaper overwater, in fact if i did not know i would not have thought it was a 'copy' Great job by O/W on this bass, and can recommend to anyone. Looked for any flaws, in fit and sound and finish, there was none Its also really nice to get a brand spanking out of the box unplayed bass as well. First time i think! Great bass lots of it for the money )

[quote name='skej21' post='1222534' date='May 6 2011, 07:59 PM']I think you mean an Overwater Aspiration Contemporary J 5?

Glad you like it, I also highly recommend them. Fantastic quality bass! Had numerous comments about it's looks and sound too![/quote]

yep thats it name is pretty long! ill post the pics soon, but its the same on the google picys ) very pleased. )