Why become a member? ×

FT: 80's EBMM Stingray 4.. (LOOKING FOR A CAR??)

Tech

1988 stingray 4, 2 band EQ, in transparent red finish.

very mojo'd... the finish is completely worn away. the vintage vibe from this instrument is incredible, and I always felt an amazing connection with it live. the transparent red finish is worn away in several places... will post a picture if you need it. complete with someone's initials carved into the neck, it's impossible not to pick up the years of love and affection and rock and roll that this bass has received.

the rick just happens to be more collectable so that's one for the closet... and I'm writing songs using the low B and high C these days, so I need the 6er to gig. it just happens that the stingray pulls the short straw, by default. bloody hell I'll miss this bass, my first truly awesome bass... and oh my god, if the chilis were a bass, it would be this one.

might post her up for sale in a few months time, but for now, i'll trade for your set of wheels. just shoot me a pm and we'll see what happens.

will post up pics if I get any interest!!

as for the car - anything that's insurable would be nice. ideally 3 door hatchback, but anything will do. just let me know what you've got!

• 2 months later...