Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Toneport UX2 recording interface

Hi there

I'm looking to sell my Line 6 Toneport UX2. I've been out of a job for quite a long time now and money is really getting tight so I'm selling a few of my things including my beloved custom orange Precision Bass ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=135198&pid=1225757&st=0&#entry1225757"]Precision Bass for sale[/url])

This Toneport Ux2 is the red faced one, it's in immaculate condition as it's just sat on my desk and not moved since I've had it. It comes with all the software it originally came with which includes Ableton Live and the drivers on separate CDs. I no longer have the original box for it (chucked it during a clear out) but I will package it very well in bubble wrap and what-not.
Once you install the Toneport on your computer/mac, you can automatically download Pod Farm and Gearbox for free which are both really good guitar, bass and vocal amp simulators. I've recorded numerous demos through this thing into Reaper, Ableton, Logic Pro 8, Cubase and Audacity. Never had a single problem with it either.

When I bought this new it was £165 so considering I've had it just over a year, I'm looking for £120 for it but make me an offer.

Pictures: (Please excuse the quality. iPhone 3GS's aren't renowned for their amazing cameras. Better pictures can be posted upon request)

Cheers for your time!

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009