Why become a member? ×

Gretch Bo Diddley & Applause/Ovation ElectroAcc

These two geetars are surplus to requirements. Both a bit obscure so I'm not expecting to be snowed under with interest, but I fancy another bass & my other half says I've got enough gear cluttering up the cupboards - which I can't argue with ..... so here goes ............

Gretch Bo Diddley Electromatic model, bought by me in NYC 4/5 years ago. Stamped "Used" on the rear of the headstock but I can't see anything on it to say why - poss ex-display? Totally unmarked apart from some very faint surface lines/scratches behind the bridge from where I changed the strings. Comes in a Kinsman Tweed case; which I've adapted with black fur padding to be form-fit. £225 + P&P at cost.

Also:- (Is it OK to have two items in the same post?)

Applause by Ovation Electro/Acoustic, black with leaf trims around sound holes. Bought new by me 3 years ago in Blackpool. Again, mint- (polishing swirls). No dings or dents. Comes in a Kinsman gig bag, still has tag/paperwork with it. £150 + P&P at cost.

[quote name='Ancient Mariner' post='1230472' date='May 13 2011, 09:44 PM']I'd love the Bo but can't really buy more guitars right now - have a bump.[/quote]
Cheers mate, refreshing to see you'd have gone for the more obscure one. :)