Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz

gary mac

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz

Never thought I would be selling this one as not only is it such a good example but also it was a gift from my wife, however, with the recent onset of arthritis to my fingers I find the slim neck difficult and uncomfortable.

This bass was purchased new in March 2008 and as can be seen from the photos, it is in very good condition.

I have gigged and rehearsed with it but it has been well looked after.

Everything is in good working order and I’ve presently got it set up with quite a low action.

Some of these VMJ’s are extremely heavy fortunately this one isn’t, weighing in at a very reasonable 9lb 6oz.

PIMPING DETAILS:
I have carried out the following upgrades:
Removed the original standard bridge unit and installed a Badass 11 Bridge.
Removed the original Seymour Duncan designed pickups and installed a set of Wizard 64’s.
Removed the original strap buttons and installed Schaller strap locks.

I felt all of the above upgrades were worthwhile and have made a good instrument sound, look and feel even better. I have therefore left them on for this sale, but I am equally happy to remove them and reinstall the original components.

So, I’m setting two prices for this bass.

In it’s pimped/upgraded mode £310.00

In it’s original non-pimped mode £ 180.00

I haven’t at this stage factored in any shipping costs and would prefer pick up from my home.
If shipping is required we can discuss arrangements.

[attachment=79945:015.JPG][attachment=79946:020.JPG][attachment=79942:007.JPG][attachment=79943:010.
JPG][attachment=79944:011.JPG]

Edited by gary mac