Why become a member? ×

For Sale 2x Epifani 8 ohm 4x10 UL cabs and a Thunderfunk 550B amp

quantum6

I have two original Epifani 410 UL MK1 8 ohm cabs for sale,

These have been in storage at home and only gigged a couple of occasions, so they are in very good condition. I also have a Thunderfunk TFB-550B amplifier head for sale which has been stored in a rackcase and also has had limited use. I used to play bass in a live band regularly, they spit up not long after having purchased these cabs. I have been hanging on to this rig for far too long because I couldn't face parting with it :) Finally reality has set in that I won't be doing any live bass work in the near future and it is such a waste that this excellent rig is gathering dust and not being used. The sound of these cabs are so ultra-clear and probably one of the lightest 4x10 cabs you will find available at only 27kg.

Epifani 410 UL, 1000 Watts RMS - £995.00 for the pair.

[attachment=80657:DSC_5393.jpg]
[attachment=80664:DSC_5391.jpg]

Thunderfunk TFB-550B - 550 watts @ 4ohms

£425.00

[attachment=80658:DSC_5395.jpg]

No trades and serious enquires only thanks :) Cabs are pick up only, I am based in Suffolk.

[b]SOLD, thanks for all your interest.[/b]

Edited by quantum6

• 4 months later...

[quote name='quantum6' timestamp='1306096774' post='1240883']
I have two original Epifani 410 UL MK1 8 ohm cabs for sale,

These have been in storage at home and only gigged a couple of occasions, so they are in very good condition. I also have a Thunderfunk TFB-550B amplifier head for sale which has been stored in a rackcase and also has had limited use. I used to play bass in a live band regularly, they spit up not long after having purchased these cabs. I have been hanging on to this rig for far too long because I couldn't face parting with it Finally reality has set in that I won't be doing any live bass work in the near future and it is such a waste that this excellent rig is gathering dust and not being used. The sound of these cabs are so ultra-clear and probably one of the lightest 4x10 cabs you will find available at only 27kg.

Epifani 410 UL, 1000 Watts RMS - £995.00 for the pair.

[attachment=80657:DSC_5393.jpg]
[attachment=80664:DSC_5391.jpg]

Thunderfunk TFB-550B - 550 watts @ 4ohms

£425.00

[attachment=80658:DSC_5395.jpg]

No trades and serious enquires only thanks Cabs vers
[b]SOLD, thanks for all your interest.[/b]
[/quote]
Specsavers me thinks young man :)