Why become a member? ×

Steff's gigs

Steff

Hello there,

Just thought I'd let you know my band Legs11 is playing at the O'Neills in Soho, 33-37 Wardour str, W1D 6PU tonight.
Everyone who's around and up for a few beers and a bit of a laugh is most welcome. We play 11pm to 1am, mostly up to date songs, female singer. I've heard them saying the band is not bad at all :). Hope to see you there!

Steff.

Edit: Decided to do it, cos I am playing with quite a few bands, so no point opening a new thread for all of them. Will post all my gigs here. If anyone fancies coming and saying hello and have a bass or any chat, he's more than welcome.

Edited by Steff

That is what happened to the Redback in Acton last night :))))))

[attachment=81153:IMG_0177.jpg] [attachment=81154:IMG_0178.jpg] [attachment=81155:IMG_0179.jpg] [attachment=81156:IMG_0194.jpg]

That was a good night...

Gigging at the O'Neills in Soho, Wardour street tomorrow, 03.06. First floor, 8:30pm start. 3 piece, covers.

Next gig - Redback Tavern in Acton, 05.06. 9:30pm start. 4 piece, covers.

Next gigs:

Saturday June 11th - The Pines in Luton with the Craicheads - Irish/country covers band, 9pm start
Sunday June 12th - O'Neills at Wardour str, Soho, the same band - 8pm start
Monday June 13th - O'Neills at Wardour str, Soho with the S Turrets (rock covers) - 11pm start.