Why become a member? ×

Eden WT550 **** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Jesso

Here we go....
Had this for about 6 months now. Really enjoyed it, but it turns out I'm more of a "bass, mid, treble" guy. Really, the eq on this is the most powerful I've ever used, but a bit over complicated for my poor simple mind to grasp.
Sounds very sweet with the tube pre. I've just picked up a promethean so that's gunna be the number one amp for a while.... until the next thing catches my eye!
This one is in perfect nick, with a very nice wee flightcase with it. Dunno how much shipping would be. Probably about 20 - 30 quid I'd imagine.
I've seen these go for approx £500 around here, so that's the price I'll put on it.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Jesso

The eq section is close to perfection. It might not get heaps of use though, as paradoxically they've also made an amp that sounds brilliant more or less flat. I haven't tried many amps that do such a good basic tone straight off. Having said that, the eq enables you to partner this amp with a wide range of basses and cabs – there's enough über-tweakage in there to pretty much sort anything out if you need to.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='1243967' date='May 25 2011, 10:12 AM']The eq section is close to perfection. It might not get heaps of use though, as paradoxically they've also made an amp that sounds brilliant more or less flat. I haven't tried many amps that do such a good basic tone straight off. Having said that, the eq enables you to partner this amp with a wide range of basses and cabs – there's enough über-tweakage in there to pretty much sort anything out if you need to.[/quote]
What 'e said. Absolute cracker of an amp and a fair price :)

[quote name='Merton' post='1244165' date='May 25 2011, 12:50 PM']What 'e said. Absolute cracker of an amp and a fair price :)[/quote]

Aaaarrrrg! Your making me regret selling it already! Yep it's the biz I must admit.

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='1244806' date='May 25 2011, 09:18 PM']How about an Sa450 markbass + ? in trade[/quote]

Sorry guys, that went fast! Sold to a basschatter over here in Ireland!