Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Markbass STD 104HF cabinet FS/FT

I'm thinking of offloading this fantastic cab, due to the whole transparent thing not really being my bag any more. It's like new, save for a couple of scratches on the bottom of the plastic corner covers where it's been on the floor. It's big, even for a 4x10 and sounds it too! Is capable of producing more low end than you will need most likely, but is very prominent in the mids, and the highs are present and very clean. The 1" horn is the best I've ever heard, and the side of the cab has a dial where you cab adjust the volume of this, or even turn it off completely. This cab is 8ohms, I currently use it on it's own with a 500w markbass f1, and even running at half power I have never had trouble on a gig with no PA support, even when competing with 2 very loud metal guitarists, and i cut right through without drowning everything out. Loudest i ever had it was with gain on 1 o clock and master on 1 o clock :)

I paid £899 for it a couple of years ago, and it's still in top shape, I'd probably get away with saying it's unused even though it's probably done 15 or so gigs. So I'd like [b][s]£600[/s][/b] [color="#FF0000"][b]£550[/b][/color] for it. I'll consider trades/part ex too as I'm looking at getting something with a more organic tone. I'm very tempted by those front ported Ashdown ones with the black speakers and vinyl covering. I think it's the ABM evo 1's... I'm a bit of an ampeg fan too. So that's a fair idea of what I'm after :)

If anybody wants me to put some pictures up I'll get round to it :lol:

Let me know if youre intrigued or have any offers. Cheers!

Edited by chrismuzz

• 1 month later...