Why become a member? ×

Mono "The Betty" Strap - Black Sharkskin

One black sharkskin Mono Strap. sold
Size L - (47" - 59" according to their website)

I only used it for a couple of weeks and didn't get on with it. It's in great condition, the strap button holes have been enlarged to get Dunlop strap locks through. It has a useful little pocket for plectrums, if you're that way inclined.

Nice and well padded.

Paypal accepted.

Cheers

Edited by bartelby

[quote name='Finbar' post='1245790' date='May 26 2011, 03:49 PM']Sorry, I already own one of these, but I was wondering what you used to enlarge the holes? I had no end of grief trying to get my straplocks onto it :)[/quote]

A round wood file. It's the only thing that had any effect!
That leather is bloody tough!!

[quote name='bartelby' post='1245867' date='May 26 2011, 04:40 PM']A round wood file. It's the only thing that had any effect!
That leather is bloody tough!![/quote]

Thanks :) I just used determination and brute force. Took me a lot of time and swearing though. But I'm going to need to do it to another one soon too, so I'll try that out!

[quote name='Finbar' post='1245948' date='May 26 2011, 05:39 PM']Thanks :lol: I just used determination and brute force. Took me a lot of time and swearing though. But I'm going to need to do it to another one soon too, so I'll try that out![/quote]

MB1. :)
These straps are great! i have Two! Very Comfortable!
re Fitting Straplocks, I used a dremmel (well a japanese equivalent) what,what, what?
"Theres nothing quite like the smell of burning leather in the morning?" :)