Why become a member? ×

Bass bash picture plea

ped

I'm going to bulk up the Basschat Facebook page a little [url="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4206631036"]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4206631036[/url]

I wondered if people could first of all join the page and secondly start adding pictures from bass bashes to the album. You can make a new album with the bash name and date and go for it.

Whilst you're at it, you could make an album with pictures of your gear and puppies

ped

[quote name='ped' post='1246227' date='May 26 2011, 08:53 PM']Whilst you're at it, you could make an album with pictures of your gear and puppies

ped[/quote]

You really want bass moobs on the fb page? How strange!

[quote name='charic' post='1246563' date='May 27 2011, 06:31 AM']You really want bass moobs on the fb page? How strange![/quote]

Dood got his puppies out ages ago so thought you should all follow suit

Puppies? They're baby predators! And they don't habe teeth, they're born with lasers attatched! Though the lil scamps do like to 'gum' everthing. Bless them, they're teething still!!!

I am a member of the group but cannot for the life of me see how to create an album :)

And just to add, if I click on Videos I can see an upload button, but for photo's nada? Only way seems to be to add them at the Wall one at a time, which could take a while :)

Edited by WalMan