Why become a member? ×

*** WITHDRAWN - Please Remove ***

stephent

Hi All,

I have been lurking on the site for ages and now want to sell my 6 string bass so I thought I had better stick my head up and show my self.

I been playing bass for years - 5 string for about two years and bought this 8 months ago from Mark at Bass Direct - thought I would have a go at 6 strings.

Now found I can't handle 6 - love fives though.

There are no marks or buckle rash. It's never been gigged.

These are about £1700 new. I wantED £1100 inc SKB gig case.

[b][color="#FF0000"]PRICE NOW £1000[/color][/b]

I do not want to post this item so collection only please. I am in south cheshire.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

[attachment=81183:1ss.jpg][attachment=81184:2ss.jpg][attachment=81185:3ss.jpg][attachment=81186:4ss.
jpg][attachment=81187:5ss.jpg]

Here's the spec

Mahogany Body
•Maple Top
•Tobacco burst Finish
•High Polish polyurethane finish
•Canadian Maple three piece Neck
•Rosewood Fingerboard, 34" scale, 24 frets
•DELANO Sonar three-band active electronics with ultra low noise circuit by-passable to full passive operation
•Chrome Hardware, Chromed brass bridge
•DELANO SBC HE/S4 soap bar pickups (quad coil hum bucker)
•Weight - 10lb/4.5 kg
[1] Push/Pull Volume Control
By pulling the volume knob, the active preamp will be by passed (true hardware-bypass), which deactivates the tone controls. The bass works without power supply (if required). In case that all tone controls are at the centre position, your hear no tonal difference between the active and the passive mode.

[2] Pickup Pan Control

Tone Controls: [3] Treble • [4] Mid • [5] Bass
The centre position (at 12:00) is flat, rotating the control clockwise will boost and rotating the control counter clockwise will cut the tone.

Edited by stephent

[quote name='stephent' post='1248913' date='May 29 2011, 09:14 AM']Hi All,

I have been lurking on the site for ages and now want to sell my 6 string bass so I thought I had better stick my head up and show my self.

I been playing bass for years - 5 string for about two years and bought this 8 months ago from Mark at Bass Direct - thought I would have a go at 6 strings.

Now found I can't handle 6 - love fives though.

There are no marks or buckle rash. It's never been gigged.

These are about £1700 new. I wantED £1100 inc SKB gig case.

[b][color="#FF0000"]PRICE NOW £1000[/color][/b]

I do not want to post this item so collection only please. I am in south cheshire.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

[attachment=81183:1ss.jpg][attachment=81184:2ss.jpg][attachment=81185:3ss.jpg][attachment=81186:4ss.
jpg][attachment=81187:5ss.jpg]

Here's the spec

Mahogany Body
•Maple Top
•Tobacco burst Finish
•High Polish polyurethane finish
•Canadian Maple three piece Neck
•Rosewood Fingerboard, 34" scale, 24 frets
•DELANO Sonar three-band active electronics with ultra low noise circuit by-passable to full passive operation
•Chrome Hardware, Chromed brass bridge
•DELANO SBC HE/S4 soap bar pickups (quad coil hum bucker)
•Weight - 10lb/4.5 kg
[1] Push/Pull Volume Control
By pulling the volume knob, the active preamp will be by passed (true hardware-bypass), which deactivates the tone controls. The bass works without power supply (if required). In case that all tone controls are at the centre position, your hear no tonal difference between the active and the passive mode.

[2] Pickup Pan Control

Tone Controls: [3] Treble • [4] Mid • [5] Bass
The centre position (at 12:00) is flat, rotating the control clockwise will boost and rotating the control counter clockwise will cut the tone.[/quote]
BUMP FOR PRICE DROP