Why become a member? ×

Custom made Red Scracthplate for Musicman Sub/Stingray

this came with the musicman sub 4 string i bought from bassmankev it looks pretty sweet on the bass as you can see from the pic but its a little fancy for me i think so i'll just stick with the plain ol' black one... was gonna keep it and swap over every now and then for a change but i don't think i'll ever get round to it

i asked kev how much he thought i should be expecting for it he said about £30...

PM me with offers if you're interested

Edited by kingforaday

couldn't get on with the slab body! it's a great bass and sounds immense but i've been playing a tobias toby pro for the last 6/7 years which has a really small body and is contoured so it just felt really bulky. i probably woulda gotten used to it but a friend of mine took an interest in it and waved the cash in front of me so i went for it... now i'll get back to the search for another tobias until the next shiny thing catches my eye!

• 4 weeks later...

this is now on ebay. starting bid of 99p so hopefully that'll tempt someone into bidding for it

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280211294620&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018"]click here[/url] to view the listing (if the link works)

or failing that its item number: 280211294620

Edited by kingforaday