Why become a member? ×

*GONE* GENZ BENZ Shuttle 3.0/10T *GONE*

Folks - up for sale is my 7 month old Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0/10T combo. Never used in anger - only ever taken out to the cosiest of restaurant gigs, a few theatre gigs and some recording sessions. These are great for upright bass - the tight low end makes usable volume without feedback a breeze to achieve. Also great for theatre pits where space is restricted.

Brand new these are £699. I'm selling this for [s]£520[/s] [b]£500[/b] including an Arriba soft case and shipping within the UK. Oh, and some new control knobs (shown in pics), as my old tired eyes didn't like the original ones. Original knobs included too.

[b]NEW BIT[/b] - [color="#800080"][b]I've had someone interested in buying the cab alone, so I'd also be up for selling the head separately. The head sells for £449 so I'd let mine go for [s]£300 [/s] £290 including shipping.[/b][/color]

More info from Genz Benz:

The SHUTTLE series has been developed for professional players, who require an easily transported, great sounding and flexible bass system that is full-featured and extremely transportable.

The heart of the SHUTTLE series is the lightweight amplifier design. This 2.75 lb amplifier is available as a “head only” or in combo versions delivering 175 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 4 ohms. In the combo models, the SHUTTLE amp chassis can be easily removed from it’s combo “saddle” in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.

The SHUTTLE head is extremely useful as a “stand alone” unit. The headphone output is great for quiet, personal practice sessions; you can even adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp. Using the “post eq” setting on the D.I. turns the SHUTTLE into an outstanding preamp for recording sessions.

The STL3.0-10T combo is ideal for café gigs, “acoustic” performances, jazz gigs or for practice. The SHUTTLE 3.0 amp when coupled to larger cabinets (NEOX-210T or 212T for example) can provide the power and clarity for much larger applications.

This combo offers a Neodymium 10” and tweeter and weights a mere 18 lbs. The punch and clarity of this design is suited for a variety of venues and uses. The tone, features and performance of this SHUTTLE is sure to be a winner for many bassists the world over. Power rating is 175 watts; 300 watts with optional extension cabinet. A bottom-mounted kick stand is provided to project the sound upward towards the performer.

FEATURES
• Ultra Light 2.75 lb Design
• Power: 175W/8 ohms; 300W/4 ohms
• High Current, Class D Power Amplifier
• Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
• Tuner Out
•Headphone Jack
•Aux. Input
•Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® and 1⁄4” Speaker Outputs
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Combo w/10” NEO and tweeter
• 175W as combo/300W with EXT. Cab
• Compact 18 lb/ 8 kg combo
• Removable Amp Chassis
•Rear-ported For Full Responses

[attachment=81510:Close_Front.jpg][attachment=81511:Close_Controls.jpg][attachment=81509:Full_Combo.
jpg]

Edited by Gareth Hughes

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1253358' date='Jun 1 2011, 11:58 PM']The 'I'm halfway down the page' bump.[/quote]

I've got the Shuttle 3 8t, I was thinking of adding a Genz 10 to it, has the cab gone?

I agree about the knobs, can't see where they're set at, have to feel for the groove with my thumbnail!

Apart from that they're a great lightweight head for upright or Fender bass.

Edited by Mr Bassman

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1253518' date='Jun 2 2011, 09:04 AM']Hey Keith - the cab hasn't gone but it does have dibs on it, so looking for someone to buy the head separately.

Just saw you have a Markbass LMK head too. Great heads also.[/quote]

I'm so tempted with this head, been wanting to try one for years! What's it with money and not having a lot of it eh! Will be keeping an eye on this though!

Connor

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1253518' date='Jun 2 2011, 09:04 AM']Hey Keith - the cab hasn't gone but it does have dibs on it, so looking for someone to buy the head separately.

Just saw you have a Markbass LMK head too. Great heads also.[/quote]

I haven't used the LMK in ages, I've got a GK MB210 which I've been using for BG, but I might give the LMK an airing this weekend with the new fretless P I just got from Clarky :)

[quote name='ConnorHamilton' post='1253661' date='Jun 2 2011, 10:26 AM']I'm so tempted with this head, been wanting to try one for years! What's it with money and not having a lot of it eh! Will be keeping an eye on this though!

Connor[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean. But.....that sure is a purty Jazz you have there if a trade tickles your fancy :)

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1254380' date='Jun 2 2011, 06:27 PM']I know exactly what you mean. But.....that sure is a purty Jazz you have there if a trade tickles your fancy :)[/quote]

Sorry buddy, took me close to six years to find a Fender I liked and she's staying with me for a very long time!

Good luck with the sale though mate, like I said I'll be keeping an eye on this if my my circumstance change!

Connor

• 2 weeks later...