Why become a member? ×

Overdue Introduction from Lancaster.

jonsparrow91

Hi guys! Been posting here for quite a while but almost exclusively in the Marketplace.

My name is Jon.
I'm almost 20.
I have a fetish for Fender and Markbass (yet to own a Markbass, *sadface*.)
I usually post on another forum, whose name shall not be mentioned, but, while I'm still fond of the regulars, I got rather tired of "Hi is this (picture of pointy bass) bass good? I play mainly metal" posted by someone with far to many Xs in their name, day in day out.
I can be incredibly opinionated about things I have no understanding of.
I cannot solder to save my life.
Despite my love of funk and jazzhop bass lines, I constantly find myself part of metal bands, none of which get to the gigging stage.
My first inspiration to play bass was Geezer Butler though my current idol is Tim Commerford, particularly his work in Audioslave.
I am overly fond of using commas and parentheses.

My current rig consists of a '51 CIJ Precision with TI Flats and (when it finally arrives) a SD Quarter Pounder, a Skylark Plexiglass 5 string with Hidef Pink Neon strings (bling-bling) and a load of amps and pedals that I am trying to unload in order to have a more manageable rig that will fit into the back of a car for when I start a diploma/degree at Tech Music School this October. :)

So hello. :)

Edited by spaz91