Why become a member? ×

Waarwick Tubepath 10.1 head

Hi I'm selling my Warwick Tubepath head......a truly serious piece of kit. Here are the specs:

Warwick TubePath 10.1 Bass Amp Head 1000W

The flag-ship with tube-technology in the pre-amp. The handling is as easy as the flexibility of the sound-capabilities. A Professional head with all-tube preamp, tube-warmth and a great variety of sounds. Because of its power class this amplifier is well suited for big stages.
More Details:

Controllable contour in two different characteristics and a clearly arranged tone-control are supplemented by a connectable second stage, which produces the dynamic properties and the sound of a full-tube amp. With the gain-stage, sounds from dynamic-clean and natural tube-compression up to crunchy sounds can be realised. Thus, the TubePath amps are belonging to modern appliances, by which also the vintage sounds of old "tube-bolides" are realisable.

Features/Specifications:

Bass top with 1000 watts, 19"/2HU
Tube pre-amp with hybrid power-amp, connectable second stage
Gain controller with overload LED
Controllable contour with ?rough/smooth"-switch for different characteristics Connectable lo- and hi-boost
4-band EQ with 2 x 2-fold switchable mid frequencies
Parallel FX-loop
DI out with pre/post and ground-lift, tuner out, line out
Foot-switch connector for second stage on/off and contour on/off

Further Specs:

Weight: 20 kg
Dimensions (W/H/D): 19" x 2HU x 37 cm (41 cm with rack-bail)

I've had it for two years circal and its been sitting in my rack all the time and seen very little use. Price new £1,300 roughly, they sold them at disc price for roughly £900 (wg. GAK) my price is ultra low £500. Amazing head at a amazing value!