Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 800RB Head. Bi-Ampable. **SOLD**

phsycoandy

Great condition GK 800RB head. Rackmountable. A couple of light scratches on the top and a few marks on the rack mount ears, but otherwise in top condition. This is a proper UK voltage head.

Gallien Krueger 800RB Description:

This tried-and-true classic has set the standard for back-line bass amplification for two decades. Versatile and powerful, it drives multiple cabinets with ease. Its bi-amped power and custom voicing filters make it exceptionally controllable. It is light, rack mountable, tonally versatile, and delivers a bass sound that is warm, clean, and strong. Today it still tops the list of amplifiers that pro players, touring bands, and back-line companies rely on for the big gigs.

Gallien Krueger 800RB Specification:

POWER <1% THD: Low-300W at 4ohm, 200W at 8ohm, 1kHz -- High-100W at 8ohm, 1kHz
COOLING: Convection
INPUT SECTION: 1/4" jack, -10dB Pad and Volume
VOICING FILTERS: Low Cut, Contour and High Boost Switches
EQUALIZER: In-Series Four Band Active
OUTPUT: Footswitchable Boost, Switchable Cross-Over and High and Low Masters
DIRECT OUT: XLR
PATCHING: Send and Return
SPEAKER OUTPUT: Two 1/4" jacks for 300W Amp and One 1/4" jack for 100W Amp
WEIGHT: 23 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 17.5"W x 5.25"H x 9.5"D

£295 Shipped. [b]SOLD[/b]

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='richardd' post='1279796' date='Jun 23 2011, 04:45 PM']What you need now is my 4X10RBH :)[/quote]

Haha! Don't worry Richard, I'll be running it through my pair of BF Compacts... should be adequate! :)

[quote name='cetera' post='1279866' date='Jun 23 2011, 05:18 PM']Etienne - you'll love it!! And if you don't - please give me first dibs. I want a back-up as I love mine so much :)[/quote]

No probs mate, will do! I've played through a few rented 800RBs in the past and loved the sound- really looking forward to cranking this up when it arrives... :)

[quote name='Etienne' post='1280057' date='Jun 23 2011, 07:56 PM']Haha! Don't worry Richard, I'll be running it through my pair of BF Compacts... should be adequate! :)[/quote]
Oh err that should sound adequate! :)