Why become a member? ×

*PLEASE REMOVE* Fender Jazz 1978

Leachr

Fender Jazz - 1978 fretted bass, sounds and plays great with a low action, currently strung with Labella flatwound strings - and has rosewood board and block inlays
as far as I am aware The bass is all original and the paintwork has suffered from some fading over time and has various dings and scuffs which one could expect from a hard working 33 year old bass !

I bought this last year on basschat and have been using as my main gigging bass but have now found that I prefer precision basses and unfortunately, can't really afford to keep this too
I am based in Surrey off J11 of M25 and am happy for potential buyers to check this bass over and play it too if that would help
I am not happy to post and would prefer collection, but I am also prepared to meet at a mutually agreeable location as I travel between London and East Yorkshire quite regularly

NO TRADES I'm afraid

Please PM me if you have any questions

Regards Chris

Edited by Leachr

[quote name='Leachr' post='1288607' date='Jul 1 2011, 09:05 AM']Bump[/quote]

That is beautiful...if only you'd have been interested in a trade (got an ACG I'm thinking of trading)...and I'm in East Yorks, and it's my birth year!! :)

Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the endorsement OHM. Still enjoying the Sandberg 5 too...

Just one more thing about this bass as the question keeps coming up. It is not a lightweight bass, weighs in at 5.3 kg on my scales.( my modern jazz weighs 4.2kg) So if weight is an issue, walk away now!! - but thanks for looking anyway.

Chris