Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom return to Liverpool

BigRedX

Dick Venom & The Terrortones are back in Liverpool at [url="http://www.mellomello.co.uk/index.html"]Mello Mello[/url], 40-42 Slater Street, Liverpool, UK L1 4BX, on Thursday 7th July 2011.

Also on the bill are The Wasters and The Cheap Thrills.

More details to follow...

Just a quick update and reminder that this is one tonight!

Dry Retch have been added to the bill. Dick Venom & The Terrortones should be on 3rd so I'm expecting a 10.00-10.30 start time for us...

Oh and it's free to get in!

Edited by BigRedX

Another skint'un who'll be stuck at home here - but have a cracking night!

Last time I was in Mello Mello they had a double bass just lying around the place for anyone who felt like it to have a bash - nice laid back vibe in there. Didn't realise Dry Retch were still going either, I remember seeing them way back in my early days of hitting local gigs. Punk as f*ck.

Oh, and just checked out your FB page, nice tunes, and your singer has a spectacular 'do! Enjoy your gig :)

Thanks!

Liverpool likes us and we like Liverpool audiences a lot so I'm sure we'll be back at some point.

(this isn't an excuse for anyone still considering coming tonight to wimp out though... Come and say hi - we're not as scary off-stage as we seem!)