Why become a member? ×

Sue Ryder Precision Electric Bass - Excellent Condition! £60 +P&P.

Musicman20

Hi all

New thread for this. New pics as well.

Ive decided to move this on, as I need to free up some space.

Top notch condition P bass clone by Sue Ryder in Sonic Blue/Rosewood/White Guard with the cables, tools and strap that came with it. I have the shipping box as well so it will be packed as it was when it came to me.

This is an IDEAL backup, or starter bass. Its even good enough to gig with! The high mass bridge is excellent for a Fender copy, and the pickup is surprisingly good. If I didnt need space id keep it but I have another backup as well.

Please check my feedback if you wish. All of my gear is very well looked after.

This one has a very good neck/body join, great paintwork, fairly low-medium action. It was restrung and checked/adjusted by a tech at my local guitar shop, and the tech was impressed for the price!

Payment is cash on collection or via Bank Transfer.

I can get it ready and safe for shipping and book a courier. You can also book a courier around times I am home. Alternatively you can pick it up for free! (North East Lincolnshire).

I have checked postage on interparcel.com and its £7.50 for a standard parcel, or guranteed next day at around £8.75. More than likely they are both next day delivery anyway. The item would not need insurance at this low value, just the standard cost of postage. It would be packaged very well.

Pictures:

[attachment=84008:DSC00648.JPG]

[attachment=84009:DSC00649.JPG]

[attachment=84010:DSC00651.JPG]

£65.00 ONO.

Can hand deliver to Harrogate this weekend for £70 all in, if that helps.

Edited by Musicman20