Why become a member? ×

Peavey T-Max footswitch

KingBollock

Sorry, I'm quite new to the site and wasn't sure where to put this. Please let me know if it's in the wrong place.

I've got a Peavey T-Max 500 Rack Mount Amp, I've had it for Donkey's years but never had the footswitch to go with it. It's not until the last year or so that I've bothered playing about with effects and it strikes me that it would be really handy to be able to turn off the effects loop, but I need the footswitch so that I don't have to reach around the back everytime I do. The switch has three latch switches and the two other switches might well come in handy too. I've seen more Hens sharpening their teeth on golden lumps of Rocking Horse poo than I've seen these switches, so the plan is to make my own, but I need the schematic and I've had just as much luck finding that. So I'm asking here if anyone can help?
I would imagine that the switches are quite expensive when they do come up and there's no way I'm going to be able to convince my wife that it's worth spending more than the cost of components on, so just the schematic or even an idea of what the pins in the plug go to would be great and would create a fun little project.

Thanks.

Edited by KingBollock

Is this the one?
[url="http://www.peavey-eu.com/index.php#product/5/1410"]http://www.peavey-eu.com/index.php#product/5/1410[/url]
I would start by phoning Peavey UK - they are a helpful bunch and may be able to either wire one up for you or give you a schematic

Thanks. After posting here last night I decided to email Peavey, to see what they said. I got a very prompt email in return along with the schematic for the switch. And information on how to attain replacement knobs for my amp that I had had trouble sourcing. They were very helpful.