Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Image Clarus 2R Series iii for sale (Surrey, UK)

Marzipan

Hi, I'm selling an Acoustic Image Clarus 2R Series iii amp. I've already just listed it on Ebay, asking price is £599. Might seem a little steep but as far as I can tell these are impossible to get these days, having been discontinued a while ago. Also I've seen them up for sale 2nd hand for higher prices, so I think it's pretty fair, I would keep it if I could but can't justify it, as I'm not using it and have quite a few bits of extraneous gear I can't just keep hold of forever! :) Should be of particular interest to UK based musicians, seeing as they were always hard to get hold of over here.

Please get in touch if you're interested, can sell privately through here if that's more convenient, thanks for looking. Link to the Ebay listing:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230646323815&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

BUMP! (again)! Still available. Seems to be a lot of interest in this but no sale yet... Reduced the price to £499, like it says in the Ebay listing I will re-list it if it doesn't go (on a 5 day listing), but for the same price (£499), and I won't reduce it any further after that. If it doesn't sell after those 5 days then I'll keep it! :) Thanks for looking.

[quote name='Marzipan' post='1306725' date='Jul 17 2011, 02:49 PM']BUMP! (again)! Still available. Seems to be a lot of interest in this but no sale yet... Reduced the price to £499, like it says in the Ebay listing I will re-list it if it doesn't go (on a 5 day listing), but for the same price (£499), and I won't reduce it any further after that. If it doesn't sell after those 5 days then I'll keep it! :) Thanks for looking.[/quote]

PM'd