Why become a member? ×

Good here, ain't it?

bassybill

Hi there - I've been a member here for a few months now, and was a member of the older forum before that. But I never used the site that much until recently for selling off some stuff (I must remember to donate again for that!). I know quite a few of you dudes from TalkBass where I'm a mod in the Amps forum. That said, I have to say I'm enjoying hanging out here, as there's way fewer strange American chappies with funny ideas about religion and politics. :)

For those who don't know me, I''ve been playing for about 35 years, have owned more gear than I care to admit to, love Jazz basses with Status graphite necks (I have two) and Markbass amplification, and I play in several different bands. Most of what I do is party type stuff - soul/funk/disco orientated. The band I enjoy gigging with the most is a 22 piece Earth, Wind & Fire / Stevie Wonder tribute outfit.

To pay for my GAS, I work as a Uni lecturer as my day job.

Looking forward to being here more often in future! Cheers.

Edited by bassybill

[quote name='Beedster' post='1312018' date='Jul 21 2011, 08:22 PM']Welcome mate, your TB credentials are exemplary :)[/quote]

Ha ha! Exemplary, eh? I know who a few people who've said that someone ought to make an example of me!