Why become a member? ×

FS - Eden Nemesis N410RS speaker cab - NOW SOLD

Lozz196

Eden Nemesis N410RS Speaker Cab, comes with Roq-Solid cover. [b][color="#FF0000"]ITEM NOW SOLD.[/color][/b]

N410RS SPECS
Speakers 4 x ES1040XL16
Adjustable Tweeter T2004
2 x Speakon input/parallel output
1 x 1/4 jack input/parallel output
Crossover 3kHz @ 12dB
Power Handling 600 Watts RMS
Freq. Response 48hz - 18khz
Impedance 8Ω
Sensitivity 104dB SPL@1W1M
Dimensions 24.75w x 24.75 x 16.25d
Weight 52 LBS
Fitted with heavy duty castors
(2 lockable ones at the front, to make sure the cab stays in place)

This cab is in very good condition. I`ve made a couple of alterations, being that the tweeter was originally silver/grey, which I thought looked rubbish, so I`ve painted it black. In addition, the Eden Logo looked to be on wonky (it wasn`t, it was just the design) and this offended my OCD, so I`ve removed it. In addition, I`ve also put a set of heavy duty castors on it, so it now goes faster than a Bugatti Veyron!

On to the performance - this cab is very good indeed. Using my Ampeg PF-500 into it, so getting 300 watts, at a gig with a rock band with 2 gtrs both going through the house pa, I had my amp on 3, and the sound engineer said I didn`t need to go through the pa - the cab projected the volume needed on it`s own.

I bought this in Feb of this year, for £389, and the castors and cover were approx another £50.

So, it`s up for grabs for £260. Collection is preferred, due to the size and weight, but for expenses, I`m ok to deliver up to 150 miles from Herts. I`ve also looked at shippining, and it`s approx £20 within the UK, at buyers expense.

Payment via Paypal, as gift please, or of course, those old-fashined notes of the realm.

Edited by Lozz196

I don`t think I`ve got any boxes at present, but have had a look at rough costs, and Interparcel are quoting £6.50, plus VAT, plus Insurance, so looking at about £20.

I thought it would be much more, which is why I put collection preferred. I`ll see if I can sort a box out.