Why become a member? ×

New Elites strings pack 40-60-80-100-125

I've PMed the seller twice now, both with no reply. The second PM was letting him know that I would either buy them here or for cheaper at Stringbusters but I need to know now yes or no. Both PM have been read - the first at 10:07 the second at 01:27 and he's been on and off here all day. So I guess he just doesn't want to sell them.... and is rude enough too to make me miss the last post from Stringbusters. Welcome to the forum buddy. :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1328882' date='Aug 5 2011, 03:54 PM']I've PMed the seller twice now, both with no reply. The second PM was letting him know that I would either buy them here or for cheaper at Stringbusters but I need to know now yes or no. Both PM have been read - the first at 10:07 the second at 01:27 and he's been on and off here all day. So I guess he just doesn't want to sell them.... and is rude enough too to make me miss the last post from Stringbusters. Welcome to the forum buddy. :)[/quote]

[size=4]Thanks for drawing my attention Rich. I'm sifting through my posts and just noticed your negative review left 1 month ago.

1) You contacted me on August 5th, I read your messages on my Blackberry and couldn't respond due to a problem with my phone's Internet access. I explained this to you the next day and apologized when I responded to your message the following day (6th August).

2) I'm on this website with good intentions as everyone else but if you want to call my reputation into question, then it's your prerogative. It's a shame I did not notice your negative post before sending my response and in fact thanked you for sending me the links to Stringbuster and GAK. Responding to your request barely 24 hours later was not rude on my part. Other people on this forum have responded to my messages sometimes a week later and I have never perceived it as rude.

Either way, I am glad to have met some wonderful people on this site who are just as patient as I am. Indeed, thanks for the welcome.

You are free to review our personal messages conversation thread on 5th and 6th August:

Wishing you all the best Rich,
Alex[/size]

Hi Alex.

It's quite a coincidence that you are offloading those exact strings today. I was looking at getting a set last night to try on a 4 string bass tuned to dropped C.
The best price I could find on them was £18.30 from Stringbusters and even GAK do them for £22.00.
Is there any wiggle room on your price?

Do you regularly use Elites? What do you think of them?

Cheers.
Rich.

Alex.

Message tracker says you've read the PM. Sorry for the impatience but I need them pretty quick.
Just say no and I'll go order up the Stringbusters set. wink.gif

Cheers.
Rich.

Hi Rich,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I read the message from my Blackberry and couldn't reply.

I'll keep the strings for now since I paid 20£ for them but thank you for sending me the links. They are really cheaper than regular shops!

Cheers
Alex