Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR range.

Kes

THis is something I'm experimenting with but with the upright......I jumped out of my skin when I put the EUB through the synth & expression pedal.

The Ibanez does do the job extremely well. as a matter of fact I can sometimes sit arsing around with effects & differant settings just on the bass alone when i'm supposed to be practicing lol

Edited by fumps

[quote name='fumps' timestamp='1355991936' post='1905307']
THis is something I'm experimenting with but with the upright......I jumped out of my skin when I put the EUB through the synth & expression pedal.

The Ibanez does do the job extremely well. as a matter of fact I can sometimes sit arsing around with effects & differant settings just on the bass alone when i'm supposed to be practicing lol
[/quote]

Fire up a breakbeat drum pattern (Either in a DAW, from a drum machine or something from Wikiloops) & have fun playing with your fx. :D

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1356008447' post='1905585']
Fire up a breakbeat drum pattern (Either in a DAW, from a drum machine or something from Wikiloops) & have fun playing with your fx. :D
[/quote]
Mate I honestly cannot wait till i have my music room up & running ! so I can record the Upright bass through the Big muff/Synth & expression pedal set up I have.

I swear mate, it shows up on the richter scale !!!!
[b][size=6]Doooom!!!![/size][/b]

[quote name='fumps' timestamp='1356013645' post='1905709']
Mate I honestly cannot wait till i have my music room up & running ! so I can record the Upright bass through the Big muff/Synth & expression pedal set up I have.

I swear mate, it shows up on the richter scale !!!!
[b][size=6]Doooom!!!![/size][/b]
[/quote]

Now that I am looking forward to hearing! :D

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1355924340' post='1904530']
Stuff like this...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRX5eL5wcE[/media]

This...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWRU3Sxt9tY[/media]

& even BCs very own...
[/quote]

Got ya. Likin some of this. Love my Roland GT-6B but like the look of those Moog pedals.
Thanks for clarifying.

Dave