Why become a member? ×

Feeler/FS: Squier Tele w/ upgrades

Continuing clearout, great guitar this - [url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0310202595"]this one[/url]

Am happy to keep it but being ruthless with the clearout. This guitar was the best of about 10-20 guitars I tried out about 4 years ago. Installed a set of Wizards - Teletweed in bridge, Crystal in neck - these took a good sounding off-the-shelf Tele and turned it into a GREAT guitar. Also had a professional install a 22nd fret (how else was I going to play Wonderful Slippery Thing?... that's a song by the way), and he refinished the neck in nitrocellulose and gave it a full fret dress and setup. Condition is pristine.

This thing is a real player, and just works. Whether you are a basic 3/4 chord rhythm player or jazz or shred fan, this will do it and with oodles of tone. It has been my main guitar for everything from rock to jazz to church stuff to big band to Satch/Govan stuff for the last 3 years, you name it this thing can do it - if you want a demo I'm happy to prove this. I'm just moving back to the guitar I used before.

Not sure what to ask for this, so I'm going to say £200 collected. I don't think I can ask for any more than that, but TBH any lower and it's not worth me selling it, so not open to offers on this.