Why become a member? ×

Sennheiser Freeport Wireless System for Bass or Guitar

Up for sale is my Sennheiser Freeport wireless system, with everything you need to go wireless at a gig!

Included:
Transmitter (the bit you clip onto your belt)
Receiver, the thing with pretty lights and aerials atop your amp
2x Transmitter to bass leads, 1 of them has a locking mechanism at the transmitter end, to prevent it flying off anywhere if you get a bit over-excited :)
Power supply for the receiver
A new battery in the transmitter

I used this with various 5 string, active and passive basses and never had a problem capturing the lows or tone whatsoever, the transmission is crystal clear, and Sennheiser reckon you have 100m range with line of sight. I managed 50m down the street past my house through about 3 brick walls when I first tested it.

Used this at a few gigs, so the sleeve the box comes in is tatty, though the box itself is alright. The transmitter also bears the residue of many applications of parcel tape, this would easily come off with a bit of time, but it's never bothered me personally so I've not done it. The transmitter has a clip so will clip onto your belt/jeans/strap.

Selling because I need the cash and realise that now gigging in a 3-piece I never have issues tripping over bandmate's leads anymore!

Asking £100 ono, shipped and insured to most of the UK. Can provide photos if desired.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Edited by dc2009

[quote name='dc2009' post='1352247' date='Aug 26 2011, 11:56 AM']Up for sale is my Sennheiser Freeport wireless system, with everything you need to go wireless at a gig!

Included:
Transmitter (the bit you clip onto your belt)
Receiver, the thing with pretty lights and aerials atop your amp
2x Transmitter to bass leads, 1 of them has a locking mechanism at the transmitter end, to prevent it flying off anywhere if you get a bit over-excited :)
Power supply for the receiver
A new battery in the transmitter

I used this with various 5 string, active and passive basses and never had a problem capturing the lows or tone whatsoever, the transmission is crystal clear, and Sennheiser reckon you have 100m range with line of sight. I managed 50m down the street past my house through about 3 brick walls when I first tested it.

Used this at a few gigs, so the sleeve the box comes in is tatty, though the box itself is alright. The transmitter also bears the residue of many applications of parcel tape, this would easily come off with a bit of time, but it's never bothered me personally so I've not done it. The transmitter has a clip so will clip onto your belt/jeans/strap.

Selling because I need the cash and realise that now gigging in a 3-piece I never have issues tripping over bandmate's leads anymore!

Asking £100 ono, shipped and insured to most of the UK. Can provide photos if desired.

Thanks for looking,
Dan[/quote]

bump

[quote name='SidVicious1978' post='1352859' date='Aug 26 2011, 06:41 PM']is there any problems with it[/quote]

Nope, used it at a gig last night in fact, and just decided I didn't need it anymore, would rather just use a lead, as I don't have a car and it's an extra thing I don't need to take on the tube/bus across London with everything else I have to take too. Works just fine!

[quote name='dc2009' post='1352934' date='Aug 26 2011, 07:48 PM']Nope, used it at a gig last night in fact, and just decided I didn't need it anymore, would rather just use a lead, as I don't have a car and it's an extra thing I don't need to take on the tube/bus across London with everything else I have to take too. Works just fine![/quote]

is pickup ok

[quote name='SidVicious1978' post='1352946' date='Aug 26 2011, 07:56 PM']is pickup ok[/quote]

Of course mate, will knock it down to £90 for you in that case! I'm in West Brompton, SW6 1SJ is the postcode. Drop me a PM if you want to buy etc, so I don't have to disclose my full address on a public forum :)