Why become a member? ×

Bergantino IP112 ER FEELER

markorbit

I'm considering selling my Berg IP112ER.

As you probably know this is a compact 1000w powered cabinet with a specially tuned DSP mated to a this speaker (and fully adjustable horn) for superior performance. This is the 2nd revision which has the extended bass range and comes with a lovely Berg cover (+£50).

Sadly, these babies are now discontinued which is strange considering how unique and well respected they are. Check out Talkbass for the rave reviews.

Would anyone be interested around the £1150 mark? It's not seen a stage but been a quality studio and luxurious home setup but it's time for change...

I also have two of the EX112ER extension cabs although the IP can only run one extra cab along with the powered 112 for the full 1000 watts in a compact stack. I may keep hold of one of the cabs and may do a deal on a IP112ER + EX112ER for £1400 delivered with covers. There are no marks or scratches on any of the cabs. Add your preamp of choice and be prepared to be impressed.

Edited by markorbit

Oops correction to original post... the extension cabs models are EX112ER not HT112ER as originally posted. I got the model names mixed up. The only horn is in the powered IP112ER, the others just have the 12" drivers.

Glad my Summit is doing the business for you! - I'll get back to you on price of one EX112ER when I find the receipts.

Edited by markorbit