Why become a member? ×

For sale: Yamaha RBX775 in Black

opthomasprime

Hello!

I'm selling a Yamaha RBX775 in black. I bought this i believe about 5 years ago, brand new. Only I have played it. I bought it as i was in a band at the time and wanted to upgrade from my RBX170, but I only used the bass for about three gigs before the band disbanded. Since then it has barely been played, so it is in good condition.

From the Yamaha website:
The RBX775 is a cutting edge 5-string bass with a powerful sound and unique aesthetics designed to meet the demands of today's heavy rock artists. ・Modern Rock Style Body Design ・Solid Alder Body with Cutting Design ・35" Maple Neck ・Rosewood Fingerboard ・24 Frets ・Dual Humbucking Pickups ・Black Hardware ・Diecast Bridge ・Black, Flat Blue, Flat Silver Finishes ・Limited Lifetime Warranty

I do not have a hard case for this so would feel uncomfortable posting or couriering it as i wouldn't want to damage it during postage. I live in Romford, Essex/East London, and am open to collection or if local enough i can deliver at a small fee to cover costs

I really would prefer to keep it as i love it, but since i don't play anymore it's really going to waste

I am looking for £250 but am open to offers. I'm looking to sell only, not part exchange/trade

Please feel free to post any questions, or PM me if interested

I will post some photos this evening when I am back from work.

Edited by opthomasprime